Guidelines for check-in for foreign students in Student Residence Halls of Cracow University of Technology
1. For a foreign student to check in at the Student Residence Hall of Cracow University of Technology, they should come to the Management of the Residence Hall where they have been assigned a place for the academic year 2023/2024. Accommodation procedure is held between September 25 and October 2, 2023, according to the following schedule:
25.09.2023r. (Monday) from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
26.09.2023r. (Tuesday) from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
27.09.2023r. (Wednesday) from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
28.09.2023r. (Thursday) from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
29.09.2023r. (Friday) from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
30.09.2023r. (Saturday) from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
02.10.2021r. (Monday) from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
2. For the check-in procedure to be carried out successfully, the foreign student is obliged to present:
3. After reporting for the check-in procedure, the foreign student will receive a registration form which they must bring to the appropriate Municipal Office in order to apply for a temporary stay:
to the Department of Administrative Affairs of the Krakow Municipal Office, Department of Population Records and Identity Cards, street address:
2, Osiedle Zgody, Krakow or Municipal Office located in the Serenada Shopping Center, street address: 41, al. Gen. T. Bora-Komorowskiego, Kraków.
4. Having obtained a temporary stay permit and after getting acquainted with the Rules and Regulations of the Student Housing Complex of Cracow University of Technology, the Management of the Residence Hall will provide the student entry card and a blank payment form with an individual bank account number and the amount due for the accommodation.
5. Residents - students shall be obliged to pay the monthly rate for the accommodation in SRH before the 15th day of each month, other people before 5th day of each month, by bank transfer or payment to an individual bank account; the payment title should be “DS”.