Accommodation and stay at Student Residence Halls
1. For a foreign student to check in at the Student Residence Hall of Cracow University of Technology, they should report to the Management of the Residence Hall where they have been assigned a place for the academic year 2018/2019. Accommodation procedure is held between September 26 and October 3, 2018, according to the following schedule:
26 September 2018 (Wednesday) from 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m.
27 September 2018 (Thursday) from 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m.
28 September 2018 (Friday) from 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m.
29 September 2018 (Saturday) from 9.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m.
01 October 2018 (Monday) from 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m.
02 October 2018 (Tuesday) from 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m.
03 October 2018 (Wednesday) from 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m.
2. For the check-in procedure to be carried out successfully, the foreign student is obliged to present:
- a passport
- a photo for the Electronic Resident Card (for the students who do not have photos in the Virtual Dean's Office system),
- 14.00 PLN for each day if the student is accommodated before 1st October (payment made in advance, in cash, at the management office of a given SRH).
3. After reporting for the check-in procedure, the foreign student will receive a registration form which they must bring to the appropriate Municipal Office in order to apply for a temporary stay. All residents have a responsibility for a registration obligation.
- to the Department of Administrative Affairs of the Krakow Municipal Office, Department of Population Records and Identity Cards, street address: 2, Osiedle Zgody, Krakow.
- to the Service Point for residents of the Krakow Municipal Office, located in the Serenade Shopping Center, street address: 41, Al. Gen. T. Bora-Komorowskiego, Krakow.
- to the Department of Administrative Affairs of the Krakow Municipal Office, Department of Population Records and Identity Cards, street address: 10, al. Powstania Warszawskiego, Krakow.
4. Residents of the Student Housing Complex shall be obliged to observe the Rules and Regulations of the Student Housing Complex of Cracow University of Technology. The regulations are in the room and on the website www.akademiki.pk.edu.pl.
5. Management of the Residence Hall in which the student has been assigned the place will provide the student with the permit to enter the premises of the Student Housing Complex and a blank payment form with an individual bank account number and the amount due for the accommodation.
6. Residents shall be obliged to pay the monthly rate for the accommodation in SRH of CUT before the 15th day of each month, by bank transfer or payment to an individual bank account; the payment title should be “DS”. The payment for the month of October will be reduced by the amount paid in September for the place in the Residence Hall.